U-Net Segmentation Specialization
Become a U-Net Object Segmentation Specialist in just 4 Weeks.
- Introduction - U-Net Architecture Implementation
- Training - U-Net data processing and augmentation.
- Inference - Data loading, prediction, and evaluation.
- Advanced Topics - ResNet50, MobileNet V2, CBAM.
- Apps - Brain Tumor, Polyp, Road pothole segmentation, and more!
"If you want to Develop Object Segmentation Apps,
then this course is just for you!"
10 Hours+ Content
Code + Datasets
Introduction & Theory
- What is Semantic Segmentation?
- What is U-Net?
- Effectiveness of U-Net
- Architecture Comparison
- Performance Comparison
- Why U-Net?
- Going through the research paper
- Encoder block implementation
- Decoder block implementation
- UNET Model
- Dataset sources
- Where to find Standard Dataset
- Creating Dataset
- Collecting Images
- Dataset Management
- How to deal with faulty images in the dataset?
- Cleaning Datasets
- Places to store the dataset(cloud options)
- The process of training UNET
- Dataset processing
- Data augmentation
- UNET Model
Evaluation & Deployment
- Loading the model
- Loading the test dataset
- Predicting the mask
- Evaluating the predicted mask
- Precision, Recall, & Accuracy
- Calculating FPS
- Transfer Learning on UNET
- Attention mechanism in UNET
- Convert Mask to the bounding box
- UNET for object detection
- Counting objects using UNET
Human Image Segmentation
Face Privacy Blurring
Hair Color Changer
Cell Nuclei Segmentation
Once you complete the course, you will graduate with an Official Certificate embedded with a unique ID that you can share on LinkedIn.
100k+ Subscribers YouTube
71k Students Augmented Startups
M(Eng.) Electronic University of Joburg
10k Followers LinkedIn
Price Increasing to $329 in: