Join The Ranks Of Computer Vision Professionals
U-Net Segmentation Specialization
Become a U-Net Segmentation Specialist in just 4 Weeks.
- Introduction - U-Net Architecture Implementation
- Training - U-Net Data processing and augmentation
- Inference - Data loading, prediction, and evaluation.
- Advanced Topics - ResNet50, MobileNet V2, CBAM.
- Apps - Brain Tumor, Polyp, Road pothole segmentation
"If you want to Develop Image Segmentation Apps,
then this course is just for you!"
10 Hours+ Content
Code + Datasets
Introduction and Theory
- What is Semantic Segmentation?
- What is U-Net?
- Effectiveness of U-Net
- Architecture Comparison
- Performance Comparison
- Why U-Net?
- Going through the research paper
- Encoder block implementation
- Decoder block implementation
- UNET Model
- Dataset sources
- Where to find Standard Dataset
- Creating Dataset
- Collecting Images
- Dataset Management
- How to deal with faulty images in the dataset?
- Cleaning Datasets
- Places to store the dataset(cloud options)
- The process of training UNET
- Dataset processing
- Data augmentation
- UNET Model
- Loading the model
- Loading the test dataset
- Predicting the mask
- Evaluating the predicted mask
- Precision, Recall, & Accuracy
- Calculating FPS
- Transfer Learning on UNET
- Attention mechanism in UNET
- Convert Mask to the bounding box
- UNET for object detection
- Counting objects using UNET
Human Image Segmentation
Face Privacy Blurring
Hair Color Changer
Cell Nuclei Segmentation
Brain Tumor Segmentation
Once you complete the course, you will graduate with an Official Certificate embedded with a unique ID that you can share on LinkedIn.
99k Subscribers - YouTube
70k Students - Augmented Startups
M(Eng.) Electronic - University of Joburg
Course Development Timeline
The U-Net Segmentation Course Development commences. During this time lectures will be created and rolled out to you as they are completed.
July - Aug. 2022.
The beta version of the course will be completed. Feedback on lessons is collected and updates are rolled out based on your feedback.
31st Aug 2022
The course is finalized with updates to the course.
Early Bird Pricing Ends in:
It will cost you:
Without this Course, to hire a developer to develop an end-to-end U-Net Segmentation for you. That is 73+ hours at $40 per hour.
Early Bird Prices