The Autonomous Car Market will Surge By 2035
These cars will represent 25% of the global market.
Join The Ranks Of Self-Driving Car Professionals
Self-Driving Car Specializtion
Become a Self-Driving Cars Specialist in 4 Weeks.
- Self-Driving Hardware & Software Architectures
- Visual Perception - Camera & Sensor Fusion
- Control System - Navigation & Path Planning
- Simulated Autonomous Driving in ROS
- Real-Time Implementation on JetBot Rover
"If you want to build your own Self-Driving Car,
then this course is just for you!"
10 Hours+ Content
Code + Datasets
Fundamentals of Self-Driving Cars
- Introduction to Self-Driving Cars
- Evolution of Autonomous Car Technologies
- Levels of Driving Automation
- Commonly Used Hardware and Software
- Safety Frameworks for Autonomous Vehicles & Case Studies
- Topology of Self Driving Cars
- Vehicle Events & Decision Making
Self-Driving Car System Design
- SDC Hardware & Software Overview
- System Architecture
- Build the Self-Driving Jetbot
- Jetson Nano Setup & Installation of AI Libraries
- Arduino & Jetson Interface
- Introduction to Longitudinal Control with Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) controller
- Importance of Feed-forward Speed Controller
- Kalman Filters
- Vision-based Adaptive Cruise Control
- State Estimation and Localisation using SLAM
- Modeling Motion with Motion Aware Prediction (MAP)
- Incorporating time-to-collision (TTC) in decision making
- Simulation in Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Implementation on the JetBot
Computer Vision for Visual Perception
- Introduction to Computer Vision for Road Scene Understanding
- 2D & 3D Object Detection & Tracking
- Semantic Segmentation for Detecting Drivable area
- Stereo Vision & Point Clouds
- Visual Perception Simulation in ROS
- Real-Time Vision Depth Perception on Jetson Nano
Integration & Final Experimentation
- System Integration Plan
- Integrating Perception with Control Systems
- Sensor Fusion
- Building a Test Environment
- Testing our JetBot System
- Recommendations For Taking Your Project Forward
Once you complete the course, you will graduate with an Official Certificate embedded with a unique ID that you can share on LinkedIn.
98k Subscribers - YouTube
70k Students - Augmented Startups
M(Eng.) Electronic - University of Joburg
PhD in Deep Learning
8+ years experience
Course Development Timeline
The Self-Driving Cars Specialization Course Development commences. During this time lectures will be created and rolled out to you as they are completed.
May - July 2022.
The beta version of the course will be completed. Feedback on lessons are collected and updates are rolled out based on your feedback.
31st Aug 2022
Course is finalized with updates to the course.
Early Bird Pricing Ends in: